We are CyberFortress - The Recovery People
CyberFortress is a global company that makes it simple to rapidly and reliably backup and recover any data to prevent damage to the business. Data is stored in secure, geo-redundant facilities, and our suite of solutions enables our data recovery experts to create a custom, comprehensive solution for any size organization. Whenever a customer needs data recovery, they receive personalized support from a human being every hour of every day of the year. For more information visit our website: https://www.cyberfortress.com
About the Role:
The Leader of Customer Success will lead an Account Management Team and play an integral part in building the Jungle Disk business and driving profitability through the client portfolio. As a member of the Jungle Disk team, the Account Senior Manager serves as the primary contact for a team of Account Managers and works consistently to provide excellent internal and external client service to Jungle Disk client accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals.
- The Senior Manager of Account Management will lead an Account Management Team and play an integral part in building the business and driving profitability through the client portfolio.
- The Senior Manager of Account Management serves as the primary contact for a team of Account Managers and works consistently to provide excellent internal and external client service to client accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals.
- Understand the Jungle Disk capabilities, products and services and help your team effectively communicate all offerings to the client portfolio
- Provide strategic insight to the account team managing a client portfolio to help them deepen and grow client relationships and ensure the renewal of existing clients, and cross sell/upsell products by identifying additional needs within an existing client offering
- Collaborate with the marketing team in the development of client-specific marketing & communication plans, as well as broad marketing strategies applicable across the portfolio
- Manage the teams to develop and execute to a client activities calendar, including periodic, timely and seasonal communications, and other relationship building activities
- Oversee client reporting and utilization across the account portfolio and provide engagement strategies for underperforming accounts; Provide insight to Executive Management
- Develop a proactive client outreach cadence and oversee quarterly business reviews with all clients and manage new RFPs/Proposals with the team
- Manage account team key performance indicators to ensure growth and client satisfaction in the account portfolio
- Help the Account Team manage all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue
- Review all major deliverables (ie strategic brief, launch materials, ongoing communications, etc.) to ensure quality standards and that client expectations are met
- Work closely with the product management/technology team to identify product enhancements that improve the user experience and client satisfaction and retention
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that clients are profitable
- Successful Management experience and a track record of demonstrating success in a technical account management environment
- Proven client management abilities including maintaining and enhancing complex high-revenue client relationships
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across functions (for ex., marketing, sales, product, legal, finance) and work well in a team environment
- Detail and customer service oriented
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- High level of initiative & ability to lead a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handle stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Experience managing client contracts - both new and renewals
- Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills as well as demonstrated problem-solving capabilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, or related field
CyberFortress Core Values:
Our core values aren’t just words on a page. They form the foundation of how we operate as individuals and a company.
- People First: We provide the opportunity for everyone to do meaningful work with people they love to work with.
- Humble and Driven to Results: We “roll up our sleeves” and are willing to pitch in when and where it is needed.
- Why and Whats Next: We let curiosity continue to ask the next question until we have a clear picture of a great outcome.
- Act on the Truth: We speak up, get to the facts of the situation, and make the hard decisions in a healthy way.
Our Commitment to a Total Rewards Package:
All work and no play is no way to live. At CyberFortress, we believe in fair pay and fair play. That means we pay competitive salaries and make sure that everyone has plenty of time for life, family and friends outside of the office.
- Competitive salary.
- Company paid benefits such as Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life.
- Generous 401k matching.
- Pick your own equipment. You’ll get a budget to spend on whatever laptop, monitor, and office equipment you desire.
- Paid time off.
- Volunteer time off.