We are CyberFortress - The Recovery People
CyberFortress is a global company that makes it simple to rapidly and reliably backup and recover any data to prevent damage to the business. Data is stored in secure, geo-redundant facilities, and our suite of solutions enables our data recovery experts to create a custom, comprehensive solution for any size organization. Whenever a customer needs data recovery, they receive personalized support from a human being every hour of every day of the year. For more information visit our website: https://www.cyberfortress.com
About the role:
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Senior Email Marketing Specialist will play an instrumental role in CyberFortress’ Pardot Marketing Automation. This includes building automations, sequences, journeys, and nurture drips, setting up segmentation, setting up email deployments, building forms and form handlers, setting attribution and scoring, conducting data hygiene, importing data, A/B testing, creating landing pages.
The Senior Email Marketing Specialist will also build, design, and execute demand generation/brand awareness marketing automation campaigns, online educational webinars, and tradeshows.
- Create and document campaign automations calendar in Asana
- Buildout CTAs across web and email including form completes quizzes, videos, chat, and IP capturing services.
- Email: code email templates, HTML and dynamic content blocks
- List Management: Manage segmentation and list building workflows
- Experience in list building using tools such as ZoomInfo and Tech Target’s Priority Engine. List scrubbing and segmenting based on user action, score, mailbox reputation, and AI recommendations. Privacy Law: champion privacy laws (GDPR, CASL, etc) and PII best practices; ensure processes are CASL/GDPR compliant, opt-in forms reflect approved legal language, all data requirements are met, and that the ongoing unsubscribe file is processed in-line with internal standards and documented processes
- Collaborate: work with key stakeholders in strategizing, building, and optimizing complex journeys and experiences; translate business requirements and goals into operational and technical requirements
- Troubleshoot: technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation, campaign tracking, and other aspects of execution
- Documentation: develop and maintain documentation for processes, automations, and customer journeys/experiences
- Create graphics, videos, GIFs, and other elements used in landing pages, email and web. Proficiency in photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, premier pro is a plus.
- Execute MarTech stack and lead tracking workflows
- Pardot: technical proficiency in automations, drips, and integrations (3 - 5+ years)
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS; able to code HTML (emails, forms, landing pages)
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Working knowledge of DNS (DKIM, DMARC, and SPF)
- An excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as lead generation, nurture campaigns, sender score, deliverability, and sender reputation
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders and cross functionally
- Analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a fast-paced environment and work in an ambiguous environment
- Genuine passion for continuous learning and professional development
- Ability to think and communicate clearly about complex and technical projects and processes
- Strong results-driven project management skills
- Demonstrated ownership of work, success of the team, and success of the company
- Ability to provide constructive feedback with the goal of improvement and growth
- Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist is a plus
- University or College Degree
CyberFortress Core Values:
Our core values aren’t just words on a page. They form the foundation of how we operate as individuals and a company.
- People First: We provide the opportunity for everyone to do meaningful work with people they love to work with.
- Humble and Driven to Results: We “roll up our sleeves” and are willing to pitch in when and where it is needed.
- Why and Whats Next: We let curiosity continue to ask the next question until we have a clear picture of a great outcome.
- Act on the Truth: We speak up, get to the facts of the situation, and make the hard decisions in a healthy way.
Our Commitment to a Total Rewards Package:
All work and no play is no way to live. At CyberFortress, we believe in fair pay and fair play. That means we pay competitive salaries and make sure that everyone has plenty of time for life, family and friends outside of the office.
- Competitive salary.
- Company paid benefits such as Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life.
- Generous 401k matching.
- Pick your own equipment. You’ll get a budget to spend on whatever laptop, monitor, and office equipment you desire.
- Paid time off.
- Volunteer time off.