Account Manager (Non US) - can be located in Norway, Ireland, Netherlands, or Denmark
We are CyberFortress - The Recovery People
CyberFortress is a global company that makes it simple to rapidly and reliably backup and recover any data to prevent damage to the business. Data is stored in secure, geo-redundant facilities, and our suite of solutions enables our data recovery experts to create a custom, comprehensive solution for any size organization. Whenever a customer needs data recovery, they receive personalized support from a human being every hour of every day of the year. For more information visit our website: www.https://cyberfortress.com/
The Account Manager will be responsible for working closely with our channel partners, building relationships with them and helping them achieve their technical goals and overcome technical challenges. Working side by side with a Lead Tech, you will serve as the senior technical account liaison to our MSP partners and will help actively combat churn and account reduction by providing a personalized service experience. This role will carry quota for growth potential with current partners, vendors and key clients.
- Build strong customer relationships, especially with key customer stakeholders and sponsors
- Always strive to provide exceptional customer service
- Manage customer expectation and lead them to customer satisfaction
- Make sure all deliverables arrive in good order, on time, and fulfill customers’ requirements
- Reporting on KPIs, pipeline development and other metrics
- Liaise with the marketing department on sales campaigns and partner/customer acquisition strategies.
- Communicate the progress to both internal and external stakeholders
- Take initiatives in identifying growth opportunities and upsell existing account base to grow revenue
- Keep churn and account reduction top of mind and work to maintain and grow customer accounts via personalized service
- Professional business-to-business sales experience (10 years+), preferably from the B2B SaaS sector in the Nordic countries
- Comfortable with C-level executive (CEO, CFO, CIO, CISO) contract negotiations
- Wide experience within the Nordic IT cloud services industries
- Well-acquainted with technical sales, quick adoption of new technical terms and solution
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills – strong proficiency in English and Norwegian language.
- Dutch language abilities are preferable
- Strong phone and Video Conference presence
- Experience with Salesforce CRM or similar
CyberFortress Core Values:
Our core values aren’t just words on a page. They form the foundation of how we operate as individuals and a company.
- People First: We provide the opportunity for everyone to do meaningful work with people they love to work with.
- Humble and Driven to Results: We “roll up our sleeves” and are willing to pitch in when and where it is needed.
- Why and Whats Next: We let curiosity continue to ask the next question until we have a clear picture of a great outcome.
- Act on the Truth: We speak up, get to the facts of the situation, and make the hard decisions in a healthy way.
Our Commitment to a Total Rewards Package:
All work and no play is no way to live. At CyberFortress, we believe in fair pay and fair play. That means we pay competitive salaries and make sure that everyone has plenty of time for life, family and friends outside of the office.
- Competitive salary.
- Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage.
- Generous 401k matching.
- Pick your own equipment. You’ll get a budget to spend on whatever laptop, monitor, and office equipment you desire.