We are CyberFortress - The Recovery People
CyberFortress is a global company that makes it simple to rapidly and reliably backup and recover any data to prevent damage to the business. Data is stored in secure, geo-redundant facilities, and our suite of solutions enables our data recovery experts to create a custom, comprehensive solution for any size organization. Whenever a customer needs data recovery, they receive personalized support from a human being every hour of every day of the year. For more information visit our website: https://www.cyberfortress.com
About the Role:
As a Vice President of Product Management reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, you will be responsible for defining, communicating and driving product initiatives across the entire company. We are data driven and love to hunt for simple solutions for complex problems. A successful product leader will lead through data and insights, reflect on customer outcomes in every decision that they make. You will work to build trust with teams and internal stakeholders through the company.
- Product vision and strategy: Be responsible for working with multiple C-level and stakeholders in creating a clear, enduring and strategic global roadmap based on medium- and long-term company goals
- Portfolio Management: Be responsible to ensure a comprehensive portfolio of client software, hosted software and services is maintained to address our wide range of customer personas
- Business execution: Be responsible for co-driving the delivery and enablement of the offering portfolio by collaborating with engineering, operations, services, financial, marketing and sales organizations
- People management: Manage, mentor and lead a global Product Management team
- Data stewardship: Grow customer trust by collaborating with legal teams to build products that enhance privacy and security of data.
- Human centered design: Work closely with UX partners and Marketing to deliver a end customer experience that increases portfolio consumption
- Master’s degree or equivalent in the field of business, computer science or engineering
- 15+ years of progressive product management and management experience
- Versed in leading distributed teams with partnerships with engineering, services, financial, sales, and marketing teams
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of Product Managers, setting priorities and release schedules. Define goals and success metrics for the product management team
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Creativity in the use of UX experiences, including the ability to conceptualize, develop and implement innovative new features and solutions
- Proven people manager, and an influential cross-functional team leader
- Strong sense of ownership and track record of quality work
- Represent the product team, partnering with engineering, operations, sales, marketing, in cross-company initiatives and issues
- Able to actively contribute to technology selections and product architectural direction
- Experience with agile methodologies, release cycles and backlog management
- Experience with data center technologies and economics
- Experience with public cloud technologies and economics
CyberFortress Core Values:
Our core values aren’t just words on a page. They form the foundation of how we operate as individuals and a company.
- People First: We provide the opportunity for everyone to do meaningful work with people they love to work with.
- Humble and Driven to Results: We “roll up our sleeves” and are willing to pitch in when and where it is needed.
- Why and Whats Next: We let curiosity continue to ask the next question until we have a clear picture of a great outcome.
- Act on the Truth: We speak up, get to the facts of the situation, and make the hard decisions in a healthy way.
Our Commitment to a Total Rewards Package:
All work and no play is no way to live. At CyberFortress, we believe in fair pay and fair play. That means we pay competitive salaries and make sure that everyone has plenty of time for life, family and friends outside of the office.
- Competitive salary.
- Company paid benefits such as Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life.
- Generous 401k matching.
- Pick your own equipment. You’ll get a budget to spend on whatever laptop, monitor, and office equipment you desire.
- Paid time off.
- Volunteer time off.