We are CyberFortress - The Recovery People
CyberFortress is a global company that makes it simple to rapidly and reliably backup and recover any data to prevent damage to the business. Data is stored in secure, geo-redundant facilities, and our suite of solutions enables our data recovery experts to create a custom, comprehensive solution for any size organization. Whenever a customer needs data recovery, they receive personalized support from a human being every hour of every day of the year. For more information visit our website: https://www.cyberfortress.com
About the Role:
The Talent Acquisition Specialist reports to the Head of Human Resources and is responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining effective strategies to ensure we attract & retain great talent within CyberFortress. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will ensure the overall candidate experience is positive and effective by always keeping up to date correspondence through the recruiting process.
- Design, implement, manage and monitor ATS system. This will be managed globally and will work directly with Finance to ensure FTE is monitored closely.
- Ensure we have a strong and plentiful Talent Pipeline for hiring managers. This includes collaboration of the needs of each open requisition.
- Works with the HR dept and company leadership to make sure Job Descriptions are created and a compensation is assigned based on salary market data.
- Manages job postings in recruiting software and advertisement processes.
- Works with other recruiting/placement companies in other countries when placement needs are identified and approved.
- Ensure that CyberFortress is an active participant with various (college, industry based, etc) Job Fairs and/or events to maximize the exposure within the community.
- Schedules interviews and oversees the interview process.
- Collaborates with Hiring Manager and HR leadership on the offer process, start dates, and closure of requisition.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Become a true Talent Agent by tracking all candidate statuses, ensuring there are post interview comments on candidates both selected and not selected, and timely follow-up with candidates not selected.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or other related field, or 5 + years of recruiting experience.
- 2-3 years of experience in all stages of the recruiting process.
- Recruiting experience with companies that have global recruitment needs is highly desired.
- Superior verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to implement recruiting strategies for sourcing a variety of positions.
- Excellent planning, organizing, and multitasking skills.
- Superior work ethic and the ability to work independently or as a team.
- Motivated & energetic self-starter.
- Ability to work in a high paced, results oriented environment.
- Proficiency with professional office productivity tools.
CyberFortress Core Values:
Our core values aren’t just words on a page. They form the foundation of how we operate as individuals and a company.
- People First: We provide the opportunity for everyone to do meaningful work with people they love to work with.
- Humble and Driven to Results: We “roll up our sleeves” and are willing to pitch in when and where it is needed.
- Why and Whats Next: We let curiosity continue to ask the next question until we have a clear picture of a great outcome.
- Act on the Truth: We speak up, get to the facts of the situation, and make the hard decisions in a healthy way.
Our Commitment to a Total Rewards Package:
All work and no play is no way to live. At CyberFortress, we believe in fair pay and fair play. That means we pay competitive salaries and make sure that everyone has plenty of time for life, family and friends outside of the office.
- Competitive data driven salary.
- Company paid benefits such as Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life.
- Generous 401k matching.
- Pick your own equipment. You’ll get a budget to spend on whatever laptop, monitor, and office equipment you desire.
- Paid time off.
- Volunteer time off.